- 2023 (March) – present: Project Manager at THE CIVICS Innovation Hub
- 2021 (May) – 2023 (March): Expert Advisor for Scientific and Research Projects at The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture in Zagreb (Croatia).
- 2020-2021 (May): Project Manager and Consultant for Non-Financial Reporting at The Croatian Institute for Corporate Social Responsibility in Zagreb (Croatia).
- 2019-2020: Liaison Officer – Young Professional at the Central European Initiative in Trieste (Italy).
- 2018-2019: Intern in the Office of the OSCE Secretary General in Vienna (Austria).
- 2018: Administrator in the European Union Info Centre in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
- 2018: Intern in the European parliament in the office of Mr. Eduard Kukan, Slovakian MEP; Intern at the European Schoolnet in Brussels (Belgium).
- 2017: Fellow of the Humanity in Action in Amsterdam (Netherlands).
- 2016: Fellow of the British Embassy in Sarajevo and Foreign and Commonwealth Office in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
- 2015: Scholar of the European Forum Alpbach in Alpbach (Austria).
- 2014-2018: Member of the OSCE Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina Youth Advisory Group in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
- 2011-2016: Master’s degree at the Law Faculty of the University of Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- 2013-2014: Student Exchange at the University of Granada (Spain)
- Croatian, English, Spanish and Italian.