- 2011-2016: Master’s degree at the Law Faculty of the University of Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- 2013-2014: Student Exchange at the University of Granada (Spain)
- 2014-2018: Member of the OSCE Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina Youth Advisory Group
- 2015: Scholar of the European Forum Alpbach
- 2016: Fellow of the British Embassy in Sarajevo and Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- 2017: Fellow of the Humanity in Action
- 2018: Intern in the European parliament in the office of Mr. Eduard Kukan, Slovakian MEP; Intern at the European Schoolnet
- 2018: Administrator in the European Union Info Centre
- 2018-2019: Intern in the Office of the OSCE Secretary General in Vienna (Austria)
- 2019-2020: Liaison Officer – Young Professional at the Central European Initiative in Trieste (Italy)
- 2020-2021 (May): Project Manager and Consultant for Non-Financial Reporting at The Croatian Institute for Corporate Social Responsibility in Zagreb (Croatia).
- 2021 (May) – present: Project Advisor at The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture in Zagreb (Croatia).
AUDIO-VISUAL MATERIAL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5NOhVPukCk
- I was elected as one of the twenty successful, ambitious, and locally engaged young people as a part of Together We Achieve More public outreach campaign implemented by Embassy of the US in BiH.